- The highly protean expertise of Virginie Tison founder and curator of Art Trope Gallery ;
- A synergy of her experiences and in-depth knowledge of the Art world ;
- Virginie Tison boosts and secures her Artists’ careers.
Founder and curator of the Art Trope Gallery, Virginie Tison’s expertise is highly protean.
Founder and Curator of Art-Trope Gallery since 2009, Virginie Tison can be considered not only as an experienced and challenging businesswoman, but also as having 360-degree skills that no longer need proof. She is driven by a dual passion for the dynamics, roles, and forces of the international Art World ecosystem, and for overlooked or undervalued talent.
Her human commitment to enhancing and developing the professional skills of her peers has led her to always go deeper in sharing her knowledge to empower the professional experience of others. Constantly innovating, the company simultaneously addresses the needs of Artists, of collectors and of all stakeholders in the Contemporary Art Market.
Before returning to her commitment, which she considers her life’s mission, let’s take a look at Virginie Tison‘s unusual and prolific career and the various strategies she has developed to address the problems faced by artists, collectors, and intermediaries.
Virginie Tison : A career path guided by the combination of complementary experience and in-depth knowledge of the art world.
Virginie Tison began her artistic career as a painter, working between Paris and New York. Since 2008, she has developed an innovative concept to help artists, collectors, and stakeholders face the often harsh realities of the contemporary art world.
In order to perfect her business plan, Virginie Tison developed her professional skills in Investor Relations with major international groups to master the challenges of corporate finance and communication before founding Art-Trope and Virginie Tison Art Coach.
For many years, she has been training artists to become more self-sufficient in their careers, advising collectors on their needs, and working with a number of market professionals to update their know-how or organize art events.
3 key areas of work designed to help artists gain a foothold in the art market and ensure the long-term development of their artistic careers
Over the years, Virginie Tison has fine-tuned her approach and now offers three different ways to get artists represented:
- Art Coach : professionalizes and trains Artists to face the current market situation, to master digital tools, to review and select their works and artistic series, and to develop the various strategies necessary to position them in the market, while reducing the costs related to their various service providers. This structure provides Masterclasses, individual follow-ups and 3-day training sessions.
- Art Trope Gallery : selects and represents Artists on a long-term basis, providing them with a complete digital identity, SEO on major market platforms, exhibitions at national and international contemporary art fairs, and in its own galleries, giving them access to a wider audience and a wider group of collectors.
- Art Trope Agency : develops the careers of selected artists to create local, national and international partnerships.
Virginie Tison has been developing artists’ careers for the past 15 years, building and sustaining their talent over time. Her approach to teaming and training is based on positive management, grounded in a shared spirit of goodwill, mutual support, creativity and rigor.